Camping on the Cider Orchard
Tent camping in our West Dorset organic cider orchard from 1st of April through September 14th
Camping costs £16.00 per person per night.
Quiet site, adults only. Groups over 8 people should call 01308 488382 to book and confirm availability.
Orchard Tent Pitches are spacious, 16ft wide by about 150ft down your very own row of apple trees. Looking from your pitch is a long uninterrupted view down the row of trees, adding to the feeling of privacy and seclusion.
Dorset Nectar Cider Farm is a working organically managed cider orchard and cider producer. We harvest our apples in the autumn. We operate a "leave no trace" standard for our Adults Only Age 20+ seasonal tent camping.
- 3 x Toilets and 2 x Showers (cleaned and sterilised 4 times daily)
- 3 x water points
- Hot water washing up area/sinks
- Raised fire pits available for personal BBQ at your pitch
- Wifi available around the Tasting room and Cider Garden and multiple charging plugs.
- Large Cider/Sculpture garden with Communal BBQ area, benches and pizza oven you can use if you wish
- Cider Farm Tasting Room and Shop offering a range of 12+ ciders, apple juice, craft beers and apple cider vinegar all made on site, as well as local honey, chilli sauces, marshmallows, wood, kindling, ice cream & more
- Mobile Food eateries (BBQ, Mexican or Pizza) regularly visit the Cider Farm on weekends. Please see What's On page or Dorset Nectar social media. Local takeaway menus available in the Tasting Room for you to order for delivery to the campsite.
Check in and Check out;
Check in is between 9am-7pm
Quiet time from 11pm
Check out is by Midday on the date of departure
Attractions and sights within range of this beautiful West Dorset AONB landscape along the Jurassic Coast:
West Bay, Eype, Seatown, Freshwater, Hive Beach, Charmouth, West Bexington and Lyme Regis beach
Historic Bridport Market town with markets every Wednesday and Saturday
Walks along the River Brit towards Bridport or historic, picturesque village of Netherbury
The beautiful "chocolate-box" Dorset town of Beaminster within easy walking distance
Furleigh Estate Vineyard 1 mile away offering Tours
Mapperton House and Gardens, Symondsbury Estate and Colmers Hill
Abbotsbury Swannery, Abbotsbury Sub-tropical gardens, views and short walk up the hill to the 14th century St Catherines Chapel
Events and fairs across the year from the Bridport Food Festival, Bridport Hat Festival, Music Festivals at Bredy Farm Burton Bradstock and Jurassic Fields Music Festival
Welcome to our beautiful orchard campsite, please adhere by the following for everyone’s enjoyment.This Campsite is Adults only, ages 21+
- What you bring with you, you take away! No rubbish left at your pitch site and please use the recycling bins provided. *we operate on a Leave No Trace policy
- No large fires amongst the orchard trees! Wood is available and fires only in the raised BBQ/firepits- don`t burn the grass.
- No loud music after 11pm for everyone’s peace and enjoyment.
- Please don`t break the branches of the orchard apple trees *we need them healthy for a good cider apple crop every year*
- Please be aware it is a working farm.
- Likewise, there are animals such as geese, sheep, chicken, and pigs, please don`t feed them.
- Unfortunately we are don`t allow dogs after an incident with our farm animals and owners not picking up after their dogs.
- During this time of COVID 19 please socially distance and regularly wash and sterilise your hands using the sanitiser and toilet facilities.
- This is a working cider farm, barns and buildings are off limits and are for staff only authorised access.
- Please socially distance yourselves whilst in the communal picnic benches in the Cider Garden.
Enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of our Orchard in the West Dorset countryside