Orchard tent Camping on the Cider farm
Pitches are 16 ft wide by 90ft down the orchard lanes.
The excellent Hare and Hounds country pub is 0.4 mile down the road from us in Waytown for dinner from 5.30 and lunch from 12 Midday till 2.
There are local takeaway menus available for you to peruse and order for delivery to the Cider Farm campsite or farm shops located nearby such as Washingpool Farmshop just outside Bridport, 2 miles away.
Check in and Check out;
Check in is between 2 and 7pm, let us know if it will be later.
Check out is by Midday on the date of departure
Call us on 01308488382 or email email@example.com to book your tent pitch in this utterly unique setting today.
Attractions and sights to see amongst this beautiful West Dorset AONB landscape and along the Jurassic Coast:
West Bay, Eype, Seatown, Freshwater, Hive Beach, Charmouth and West Bexington, Lyme Regis beach amongst many others.
Historic Bridport Market town with unique markets every Wednesday and Saturday
Walks along the River Brit towards Bridport or Netherbury
The traditional Dorset town of Beaminster
Furleigh Estate Vineyard 1 mile away and Washingpool Farmshop
Mapperton house and Gardens, Symondsbury Estate and Colmers Hill
Abbotsbury Swannery, Abbotsbury Sub-tropical gardens
Numerous events and fairs across the year from the Bridport Food Festival, Bridport Hat Festival, Music Festivals at Bredy Farm Burton Bradstock and Jurassic Fields Music Festival
There is a map of the numerous trails and footpaths surroundings us throughout the countryside.
Welcome to our beautiful orchard campsite, please adhere by the following for everyone’s enjoyment.
- This Campsite is Adults only, ages 18+
- What you bring with you, you take away! No rubbish left at your pitch site *we operate on a Leave No Trace policy*
- No large fires amongst the orchard! Wood is offered and fires only in the raised bbq/firepits- don`t burn the grass.
- No loud music after 11pm for everyone’s peace and enjoyment.
- Please don`t break the branches of the orchard apple trees *we need them healthy for a good cider apple crop every year*
- Please be aware it is a working farm.
- Likewise, there are animals such as geese, sheep, chicken, and pigs, please don`t feed them.
- During this time of COVID 19 please socially distance and regularly wash and sterilise your hands using the sanitiser and toilet facilities.
- Barns and Buildings are off limits and are for staff only authorised access.
- Please socially distance yourselves whilst in the communal picnic benches in the Cider Garden.
Enjoy the unique beauty and tranquillity of our orchard in the West Dorset countryside
Please contact us to book or if you have any questions.