Tent Camping on the Cider Orchard - call to book for 2022!
Pitches are 16 ft wide by 100ft down the orchard lanes.
The excellent Hare and Hounds country pub is 0.4 mile down the road from us in Waytown for dinner from 5.30 and lunch from 12 Midday till 2pm. Booking ahead highly recommended.
There are local takeaway menus available for you to order for delivery to the Cider Farm campsite or farm shops located nearby such as Washingpool Farmshop just outside Bridport, 2 miles away.
Check in and Check out;
Check in is between 9am-7pm
Check out is by Midday on the date of departure
Call us on 01308488382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tent pitch in this utterly unique setting
11pm quiet time; If asked more than twice to quiet down after this time we will ask you to leave for the sake of other guests.
Attractions and sights to see within range of this beautiful West Dorset AONB landscape and along the Jurassic Coast:
West Bay, Eype, Seatown, Freshwater, Hive Beach, Charmouth and West Bexington, Lyme Regis beach amongst many others.
Historic Bridport Market town with unique markets every Wednesday and Saturday
Walks along the River Brit towards Bridport or the historic, picturesque village of Netherbury.
The traditional Dorset town of Beaminster
Furleigh Estate Vineyard 1 mile away and Washingpool Farmshop
Mapperton House and Gardens, Symondsbury Estate and Colmers Hill
Abbotsbury Swannery, Abbotsbury Sub-tropical gardens
Numerous events and fairs across the year from the Bridport Food Festival, Bridport Hat Festival, Music Festivals at Bredy Farm Burton Bradstock and Jurassic Fields Music Festival
There is a map of the numerous trails and footpaths surroundings us throughout the countryside.
Welcome to our beautiful orchard campsite, please adhere by the following for everyone’s enjoyment.This Campsite is Adults only, ages 21+
- What you bring with you, you take away! No rubbish left at your pitch site and please use the recycling bins provided. *we operate on a Leave No Trace policy
- No large fires amongst the orchard trees! Wood is available and fires only in the raised BBQ/firepits- don`t burn the grass.
- No loud music after 11pm for everyone’s peace and enjoyment.
- Please don`t break the branches of the orchard apple trees *we need them healthy for a good cider apple crop every year*
- Please be aware it is a working farm.
- Likewise, there are animals such as geese, sheep, chicken, and pigs, please don`t feed them.
- Unfortunately we are don`t allow dogs after an incident with our geese and owners not picking up after their dogs.
- During this time of COVID 19 please socially distance and regularly wash and sterilise your hands using the sanitiser and toilet facilities.
- This is a working cider farm, barns and buildings are off limits and are for staff only authorised access.
- Please socially distance yourselves whilst in the communal picnic benches in the Cider Garden.
Please contact us on 01308488382 or email email@example.com to check availability and book
Enjoy the unique beauty and tranquillity of our
orchard in the West Dorset countryside