Camping on the Cider Orchard
Tent camping in our West Dorset organic cider orchard from 1st of April through September 14th
Camping costs £17.00 per person per night.
Quiet site, adults only. Groups over 8 people should call 01308488382 to book and confirm availability.
Pitches are 16ft wide by 100ft approx down the orchard lanes. Pitches are distanced 12 metres from each other within the organic orchard, allowing privacy and seclusion.
We harvest apples from our orchard every autumn and operate a "leave no trace" standard for our Adults Only Age 20+ seasonal tent camping.
- 4 x Toilets and 2 x Showers (cleaned and sterilised 4 times daily)
- 3 x water points
- Washing up area/sinks with soap. Hand sanitiser points
- Communal BBQ area and raised fire pits available for personal BBQ
- Wifi available around the Tasting room and Cider Garden and multiple charging plugs
- Large Cider garden with benches and pizza oven you can use if you wish
- Cider Farm Tasting Room and Shop offering a range of 12+ ciders, apple juice, craft beers and apple cider vinegar all made on site, as well as local honey, chilli sauces, marshmallows, wood, kindling, ice cream & more
- Local takeaway menus available in the Tasting Room for you to order for delivery to the campsite
Check in and Check out;
Check in is between 9am-7pm
Quiet time from 11pm
Check out is by Midday on the date of departure
Attractions and sights within range of this beautiful West Dorset AONB landscape along the Jurassic Coast:
West Bay, Eype, Seatown, Freshwater, Hive Beach, Charmouth, West Bexington and Lyme Regis beach
Historic Bridport Market town with markets every Wednesday and Saturday
Walks along the River Brit towards Bridport or historic, picturesque village of Netherbury
The beautiful "chocolate-box" Dorset town of Beaminster within easy walking distance
Furleigh Estate Vineyard 1 mile away offering Tours
Mapperton House and Gardens, Symondsbury Estate and Colmers Hill
Abbotsbury Swannery, Abbotsbury Sub-tropical gardens
Events and fairs across the year from the Bridport Food Festival, Bridport Hat Festival, Music Festivals at Bredy Farm Burton Bradstock and Jurassic Fields Music Festival
Welcome to our beautiful orchard campsite, please adhere by the following for everyone’s enjoyment.This Campsite is Adults only, ages 21+
- What you bring with you, you take away! No rubbish left at your pitch site and please use the recycling bins provided. *we operate on a Leave No Trace policy
- No large fires amongst the orchard trees! Wood is available and fires only in the raised BBQ/firepits- don`t burn the grass.
- No loud music after 11pm for everyone’s peace and enjoyment.
- Please don`t break the branches of the orchard apple trees *we need them healthy for a good cider apple crop every year*
- Please be aware it is a working farm.
- Likewise, there are animals such as geese, sheep, chicken, and pigs, please don`t feed them.
- Unfortunately we are don`t allow dogs after an incident with our farm animals and owners not picking up after their dogs.
- During this time of COVID 19 please socially distance and regularly wash and sterilise your hands using the sanitiser and toilet facilities.
- This is a working cider farm, barns and buildings are off limits and are for staff only authorised access.
- Please socially distance yourselves whilst in the communal picnic benches in the Cider Garden.
Enjoy the beauty and tranquillity of our Orchard in the West Dorset countryside